Here is how one GAA club maximised the opportunity presented by The Pull. Ferbane/Belmont Minor GAA club staged the Pull on Thursday, March 5th, 2015.
Though good organisation and focused work, the club achieved the following:
1. They pre-sold approximately 280 tickets at €10 each.
2. They published a souvenir programme selling ads at €50 each – it was supported by over 60 local businesses. View this (and other progammes produced by clubs) HERE
3. They held a raffle on the night to further boost their coffers.
4. Although they didn’t rely on walk-ups, they did have some on the night – the publicity and excitement they generated about the show helped in this regard.
To ensure the audience had an exceptional night they also did the following;
1. Dressed up all their male ushers in suits and dicky bows. They really looked the part – added a bit of glamour to the night.
2. Ran a PowerPoint of all their advertisers on a display area before and after the show and during the interval, thereby giving their sponsor’s more prominence.
3. Provided tea and coffee to the attendance at the interval.
Needless to say it was a magnificent night. The full house really enjoyed the show and people felt they got value. Sponsors appreciated efforts the club made to give them prominence and the club started 2015 on a solid footing.
A great night’s entertainment, a great laugh. Anyone who is in to GAA will really enjoy it – Martina Grehan, Ferbane-Belmont Minor GAA.
More testimonials HERE